Reasons Why People are Switching from Cigarettes to VapingGlobal Weed Market
People all around the globe are slowly waking up on the health care horizon and realizing the detrimental effects of smoking. Here, vaping makes a grand entry. Smokers around the world are making a holistic lifestyle switch to electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. Do you wonder why is vaping the new ‘it’ thing? Let’s find out why vaping is winning against a seasoned player like cigarettes.
What makes vaping an instant ‘hit?’
- Paves the way for quitting the habit: Quitting smoking altogether sounds impossible. So, the best way to let go off the practice is by making the transition gradual. While there are several nicotine-based chewing gums and patches available to help you with the journey, vaping turns out to be more effective.
Takeaway: With an electronic cigarette, you can control the amount of nicotine that you are going to consume. You can smoothly and gradually lower nicotine levels, till the time you are entirely out of its clutches. Moreover, vaping Indica strains can give you the relaxation that you seek from your cigarette, without harming your body.
- Contains fewer chemicals: Have you ever thought about how many chemicals are present in a conventional cigarette? Too many. Besides nicotine, cigarettes also include butane, benzene, methanol. When these chemicals enter the body, they lead to the formation of tar which can make you prone to Cancer.
Takeaway: Vape, on the contrary, has much less quantity of the chemicals, making it a safer alternative when compared to smoking. While people have always known the contents of a cigarette, there was never a better substitute to shift to. With vaping devices now readily available, people are not only becoming conscious about it but also taking the step to stay healthy.
- Easy on your organs: The process of smoking a cigarette involves combustion, which means the burning of tobacco and other contents. When you light a cigarette, the temperature goes up to 400 degrees Celsius, and it reaches 900 degrees Celcius when you are taking a puff. Even the smoke coming from a cigarette contains a plethora of toxic chemicals that can severely impact not just the smoker but also the people who are around.
Takeaway: With vaping, there is no burning or combustion involved, as the device heats the vape liquid only to the point where it generates vapor. A study by the Public Health Agency, England states that vaping is 95% safer than smoking a cigarette.
- Saves you from the embarrassing bad breath: A significant downside of smoking cigarettes is the bad breath that follows. If that isn’t enough, you and your clothes will reek of tobacco for a long time. It can be a good enough reason to repel others, especially the ones who do not smoke.
Takeaway: Vaping is an entirely odorless process so you will never have to worry about washing your hands after or carrying perfume and mints along to cover up the smell. You can vape discreetly, even in public, without anyone knowing.
- Flavors make it fun: Smoking cigarettes can get boring after a while, for there is not much to experiment with. Although there are a few companies that are trying to incorporate flavors into cigarettes, it can never match up to the sheer abundance of flavors you get with a vape.
Takeaway: The vape juices are responsible for producing the vapor and you can get them in a variety of flavors. So, whether you want something fruity or creamy, you can always find a flavor to tickle your taste buds. Even the budget buds, when used with vaporizers, can give you the best of experiences. The flavors not only make vaping more fun but also helps in making the process odorless.
- Easy on your pocket: With vaping, you need to invest in a good quality device and vape juice, which seems to be quite an investment. Wondering how it becomes pocket-friendly? Well, the catch is that in the long run, it tends to be an affordable substitute. The prices of cigarettes are on the rise, and if you are a heavy smoker, the cost of cigarettes can burn a hole in your pocket. If you happen to have a prescription and you grow hemp at home, then it can help you save even more. All that you need is to know the basics of growing a healthy cannabis plant and how to store your cannabis bud without letting it spoil.
Takeaway: When it comes to an e-cigarette it is a one-time investment. And if you buy a quality device and take good care of it, a vape can last a lifetime. In the long run, the cost of cigarettes will be much more than that of an e-cigarette.
- 7. Doesn’t hamper your appearance: The easiest way to identify a smoker is through their nails and lips. Over the years, with regular exposure to tobacco, the lips can turn dark, and even the nails can become stained. Since a vape has no tobacco, you don’t have to worry about your appearance changing in any way due to smoking.
Takeaway: You can stay away from hair loss, dark lips, and stained nails by opting for an e-cigarette.
Cigarettes are readily available everywhere which is still keeping it very popular. But when you consider the health benefits and the convenience that comes with a vape, it is always the better option. So, stop contemplating and get your vape today from online dispensaries.